Previously known as Unley Family Dental Centre, Dentisty on Unley is one of Adelaide’s original dental practices,
commencing in 1919 and providing dental services in the Unley area.
The practice was opened by Dr Horace Stain, who passed the practice to his son, Dr Max Stain. Next continued the generations of dentists with Dr Graham Day and Dr Robert Omsby and now Dr Roger Antoniazzi and Dr Diana Tsiopelas.
In July of 2011, the practice moved to its current location (formerly Tandoori Oven Indian Restaurant).The practice has provided over 90 years of service to the community, providing privately funded dental services as well as volunteer services to those most in need.
The practice has survived a range of economic and social climates for over more than 95 years because of the high standards of service provided and the relationships built with generations of local families.
Dentistry on Unley was officially opened on 2nd September 2011 by the Hon John Hill MP, Minister for Health.
Photos from the evening can be viewed on our Facebook page by clicking here.